Our calendars, posters, tee shirts are sold only through our website. We do not sell our product wholesale. (With exception, a small number of museum shops do carry our stuff.)
Our International Shipping Policy
Yes, we do ship work outside of the US and you should be aware of the following:
– All prices on our website, estimates and invoices are in US dollars.
– We are required to complete a customs declaration with the sales price of the item(s) purchased.
– Our available shipping methods are FedEx and USPS.
– Studio On Fire can not legally declare your order as a gift.
– Other international charges are not included. International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges. Customs policies will vary from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further details. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges and cannot predict what they may be. Your order includes ONLY the shipping carrier costs. When customs clearance processing is required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If you refuse or return your order no international shipping charges or fees paid to local government will be refunded.
This references the items and prints in our web store — All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee (unless merchandise is defective, in which case it will be replaced without charge). Returns are not accepted more than 10 days after receipt of the merchandise. All returned merchandise must be sent unused and in original condition and packaging, along with a copy of the invoice (the items returned must be highlighted).
Damaged shipments must be reported immediately to the carrier. You must save the package for inspection.