We're always on the lookout for people who love making things.
We are currently looking for:
Looking for a motivated individual to work in our bustling specialty print shop; this is a full-time position. Role would focus on operating pressroom machinery, which could include (but is not limited to): Heidelberg cylinders, windmills, Saroglias, electric guillotine, and automated folder-gluer. Work environment is very casual with a fast paced schedule; lots of opportunities for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties Could Include (depending on experience):
- running letterpress jobs
- running foil jobs
- prepping paper for production
- executing the final trim on completed jobs
- setting up and running a folder-gluer
- assorted tasks as needed
- previous pressroom experience is required
- a good attitude is a must
- must be self-motivated
- attention to detail and focus on quality is crucial
- ability to stand most of the day and lift fairly heavy paper stacks
- work hours are 9:30am to 6pm
This is a full-time position.
Please, no calls or drop-ins. Email email@example.com directly with resume and contact information.
Suitable applicants will be notified via email to schedule an interview.
Don't see what you're looking for?
We're always happy to hear from you, so feel free to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to review and keep on file.