We're always on the lookout for people who love making things and are potentially hiring the following positions this year. If you are interested please drop us a line, but know that these are not immediate hires at the moment.
Looking for a motivated individual to work in our bustling specialty print shop; this is a full-time position. Role would focus on operating pressroom machinery, which could include (but is not limited to): Heidelberg cylinders, windmills, Saroglias, electric guillotine, and automated folder-gluer. Work environment is very casual with a fast paced schedule; lots of opportunities for growth.
Responsibilities and Duties Could Include (depending on experience)
- running letterpress jobs
- running foil jobs
- prepping paper for production
- executing the final trim on completed jobs
- setting up and running a folder-gluer
- assorted tasks as needed
- previous pressroom experience is required
- a good attitude is a must
- must be self-motivated
- attention to detail and focus on quality is crucial
- ability to stand most of the day and lift fairly heavy paper stacks
- work hours are 9:30am to 6pm
- this is a full-time (40hr/wk) position
- work hours are 9:30am to 6pm, M-F
Please, no calls or drop-ins. Email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with resume and contact information.
When contacting us please specifically outline any machine or press experience that you may have.
Suitable applicants will be notified via email to schedule an interview.
PS: We didn't make those .gifs. If you know who did, we'd be happy to credit them. If you did and don't like how we used it, let us know and we'll take them down.